So I stumbled across this read while aimlessly scrolling my Instagram timeline and can now honestly say, “yes,” if someone asks “has instagram ever done something for you,” because it introduced me to this amazing Urban Erotic Romance Series and its author, Love Belvin, courtesy of my #BloggerFriends at www.Dormroomonline.com who posted the book as the first of their online book club, which I’ve…
- —COMMON: Man, I know I’m in love when I think about her a lot and I’m finding ways to get to that person. Even though I gotta work, even though I gotta take care of other responsibilities, I’m like yo, when am I gonna fly out and see that person? I look forward to seeing them.
- —KENDRICK LAMAR: How do you know you’re in love? When your heart feels it instead of your mind and your penis don’t. You know, it’s deeper than that… That’s when you know.
- —PETE ROCK: Oh man you feel it right here, *touches heart*, right there, it’s like cupid’s shooting you in the heart, that shit’s just BOOW! Lots of people say they don’t believe in love at first sight, but I do, it’s happened to me.
- —A$AP ROCKY: You know you in love cuz you don’t want nobody else but that person. You know, that’s how you know for sure. Like you could see a million other bad bitches, but you know, but it don’t even matter, you stuck.
- —BIG BOI: Your heart flutters a little bit, you like to kiss on the mouth a lot, your neck get hot when you kiss on the mouth, that type of stuff. Stuff like that, yea.
- —QUESTLOVE: I THINK WHEN THAT PERSON CONSUMES YOU.
— (via dreamtheory)
*WARNING; there may be SPOILERS, read at your own caution.*
I began reading Zane novels when I was about sixteen, and of course the first one I started with was Addicted. While Zane was known for her page turning sex stories Addicted gave the reader so much more. While it did not lack in upholding is erotica categorization what was even more captivated by the love story of Zoe and Jason.